[PSUBS-MAILIST] Co2 scrubbers

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 26 08:27:55 EDT 2017

No external regulators. Internal air regulator is standard two gauge regulator like you'd see on a welding gas bottle, that way I can run more than the standard 130psi or so regulator pressure out to the ballast tanks.  High pressure hose attachment to thru hull, though I supposed you could attach right at the thru hull and run your low pressure lines for there. Hmm ... a potential idea, except the pressure gauge would be all the way in the stern on my setup. Where the air comes into Harold there's a value to close it off and right after is a 5000 psi one way valve on a T for the internal 50 backup tank.  Externally are standard DIN fittings with high pressure stainless covered hoses, essentially fill hose for dive shops. I got them from Northeast Scuba Supply. They'll make any length you want.