[PSUBS-MAILIST] Co2 scrubbers

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 27 12:28:16 EDT 2017

Hmmm, you guys have me worried now.  I have a regular steel penetrator for HP O2,  what am I missing.  If you can pipe HP O2 through a ss pipe then why the special bronze?  I see O2 regulators that are chrome, not bronze.  I just clean the heck out of the penetrator and I hook er up.  Gamma just had a steel penetrator for HP  O2 as well.Hank