[PSUBS-MAILIST] 3 phase power

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 4 14:09:56 EDT 2017

Ian,Thank you,Yes I have just started looking at them, and they seem like the way to go.  I am just nervous about anything I have to program.  I am not good with electronics, I even have to farm out changing the time on my clock in my truck ;-)  I need a controller that has two wires going in and three coming out with a big dial on the front that reads the voltage I want and nothing else lolHank