[PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 rear thruster disassemble

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 5 22:17:02 EDT 2017

Wasn't that tough. Harold had put anti-seize on the threads. Hmm ... I wonder of that contributed to failing seals?  As you can see from the pictures I also have a massive antique pipe wrench that was perfect for the job. First time I ever used it - perfect. Also had a tool from my hotrod building days that held the prop to loosen the main bolt.

Now to discern the shaft seals and hoping it wasn't the electrical gland that failed.