[PSUBS-MAILIST] Islamorada Trip Report...

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 9 08:38:21 EDT 2017

Hank, I agree egress at sea is the ultimate solution and I have been
thinking along these lines.  Operationally, I don't want to tow two
vehicles so if I went with the submersible garage/pontoon setup, it would
have to be small enough to trailer and  launch with the R300.  The down
side is a complete rebuild of the trailer. To bad you don't live in Texas,
you could knock this out in about a day!

Best Regards

Cliff

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 7:08 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <