[PSUBS-MAILIST] Islamorada Trip Report...

Pete Niedermayr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 9 16:53:57 EDT 2017

Cliff, How did the lights perform ?

Pete
On Wed, 8/9/17, irox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Islamorada Trip Report...
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>, "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 Date: Wednesday, August 9, 2017, 2:10 PM

 I'm sure you're
 thinking of this as well, but dry ice, if not complete
 separated from the thing it's cooling, can sometimes
 infuse the object being cooled with CO2, which gets released
 when the object heats up/melts again.  Possibly this is
 going to very minor and handled by the scrubber, but
 avoiding the unnecessary introduction of CO2 into the hull
 may be better (e.g. ensuring there is no CO2 transferred to
 the cooling material).