[PSUBS-MAILIST] Personal_Submersibles Digest, Vol 50, Issue 34

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 11 17:53:51 EDT 2017

Brian,
I don't think Cliff would have room for that in the R300, but if he ( or I)
built an insulted container that conformed to the curvature of the hull,
that you could fit a number of long narrow bottles in, it may be a great
option.
I was googling to see how many Watts of electricity it took to freeze 1 litre
of water, for the purpose of seeing how much battery power you would
save going this way rather than a dehumidifier or Peltier system.   one guy
had calculated 400W; I am not sure whether this is right or not!
G.L. requires you to have on board enough water for 4 days anyway, so
why not have it in frozen form & reap the benefits of cooling when required!
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad