[PSUBS-MAILIST] Norway expedition

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 18 15:12:43 EDT 2017

Emile, what a great job on the dive video.  Enjoyed seeing the boat
trailered and all the underwater video both from the boat and divers.  203
meter dive on the SS Henry was impressive.  What is the design depth of
Drebbel?  Also what is the significance of the name Drebbel?

Thanks for sharing with us.  Scenery in Norway was beautiful.'

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 8:52 AM, Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles <