[PSUBS-MAILIST] UC3 Nautilus

Mon Aug 21 17:36:11 EDT 2017

I have been following the story, and it is pretty clear that something is amiss, but rape and murder allegations are very severe, and should probably not be thrown around in the absence of conclusive information.  It would seem that, despite the efforts of investigators so far, the only person who likely knows what happened is Peter. Hopefully he will come clean.

Sean