[PSUBS-MAILIST] UC3 Nautilus

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 23 12:21:20 EDT 2017

Below is a diagram of the subs movements.
   Jon, you could be right about Peter changing his story after being
confronted with the fact her blood was found in his submarine.
I read that early on before they found the body, that they had acquired
her hair brush etc., to get her dna.
He's going to have some explaining to do now! He must have crushed
or punctured her lungs as well, as they are saying he additionally mutilated
the torso to supposedly release gases to facilitate sinking.

Sent from my iPad