[PSUBS-MAILIST] UC3 Nautilus

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 23 17:31:48 EDT 2017

Jon,
Peter must be very intelligent to have achieved what he has so far,
& this is such an ugly mess that it is obviously not planned. Whatever
happened initially, he has just made it worse by these desperate attempts
to cover up. He looked surprisingly calm when he talked to media after he had
just sunk the sub.
what about Carsten; he is not far from there, & the ladies won't be
queuing up for a dive in his submarine at the moment! (He also has that
diver lockout!)