[PSUBS-MAILIST] EBA!!!

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 23 23:42:37 EDT 2017

Brian,
I am not an expert on rebreathers but
in a submarine, could you have a lung with full face mask & 3 hoses
attached to it. One hose pushes on to the submarines O2 outlet,
& the other 2 to your CO2 scrubber inlet & outlet. Manually control
the volume of the lung or set up some sort of bellows add system!
In a 1 ton volume submarine you would have over an hour of breathing
off a standard regulator & air before you doubled the pressure inside
the sub anyway.
I am installing ptfe insulated wiring on the inside of my sub to avoid any
fires with that, but you can't guarantee what's in all the electronics you
put in your sub!