[PSUBS-MAILIST] EBA!!!

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 24 06:34:48 EDT 2017

Scott,I have to admit that I have not put so much thought into that scenario.  I think because I (we)  spend so much time and effort installing wiring with fuses and breakers that I have a false sense of security where short circuits are concerned.  I am glad you brought it up and I am sure in the future you will be pointing  out more risk assessments.  We are lucky to have you with us.   What did Pisces VI have originally?Hank