[PSUBS-MAILIST] Islamorada Trip Report...

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 24 18:09:03 EDT 2017

...and here's a little video. Unfortunately there was almost no footage of
Cliff's ocean dives. There was material about the joy rides in the canal,
so I picked one person (River) and put together some clips about his dives.

https://youtu.be/2xk8ZBUL4QY

Best,

Alec

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 6:04 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <