[PSUBS-MAILIST] speed controllers

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 25 19:52:49 EDT 2017

Alan,I am going back to switches for now and will get proper controllers over the winter.  Lucky for me I have back up travel motors that saved the day.Also my inflatable is an absolute dream!  can bump into the sub all you want.  Now I just hit the brakes and Gamma drifts off untethered off the trailer. Then I park the truck and hop in the inflatable to retrieve Gamma.  Nice!Hank