[PSUBS-MAILIST] speed controllers

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 25 21:43:22 EDT 2017

Hank, You don't need any evidence for the wife to see that you were not
working on the house, but you should at least take photos to share with the
rest of us subbers who are still working on our houses because our wives
are watching us.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 5:27 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <