[PSUBS-MAILIST] Islamorada Trip Report...

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 26 15:25:12 EDT 2017

That is an interesting point about the even with your OTS SSB-2010 unit
running off AA batteries, you hear noise when the DC-DC converter is on.  I
was hoping this noise filter I ordered would do the trick but it sounds
like maybe , maybe not.  I have a friend that works for ATT and he also
thinks it noise coming in on the power to the OTS unit.  What I am hoping
it is not is acoustic coupling.  My transducer is mounted to the FRP shell
behind the pilot.  I am hoping it is not picking up this noise through
vibrations through the FRP shell.

I well let you know what I learn from the test.

Cliff

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <