[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED recommendations

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 28 20:23:56 EDT 2017

Cliff,
sent off the email. You are right, they only give typical voltage not
maximum.
This is an American manufacturer of heat transferring epoxies.
https://www.masterbond.com/properties/thermally-conductive-epoxy-adhesives?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI04GBoJT71QIVjggqCh23EwjCEAAYASAAEgLuiPD_BwE
I pulled my washing machine apart & found the electronics were embedded
in a half inch deep silicone of some sorts. You may find a similar product in their
conformal coating range.
https://www.masterbond.com/industries/conformal-coatings?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_MaYnpb71QIVDQQqCh0aWgWdEAAYAiAAEgIeffD_BwE
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad