[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED recommendations

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 29 18:41:16 EDT 2017

Cliff, Hank,
Looks a nice small unit & has temperature control.
   We are hearing a lot about the rain in Texas! You getting
any bad weather where you are?
   Had previously asked advice on Psubs re finishing O- ring grooves etc.
on the lathe with sand paper. Went & bought 4 paint stirring sticks & ground
them to the profile I wanted, then glued sandpaper to them with a hot glue gun.
Works well!  I use a paint stripping gun to heat the glue to replace the
sandpaper. Wonder if anyone else does this!
   Hank, sounds like you had quite an eventful day! At least it passed the
pressure test. Thanks for the video of the buoy! I would have been trolling
for trout while I waited. With that quick transition from shore to 500ft there
must be some great underwater terrain to explore.