[PSUBS-MAILIST] bilge pump

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Dec 5 23:08:45 EST 2017

Hank,
no not a DSV. I have forgotten the lpm rate, but not high.
The pressure is 650psi so it can easily operate at my maximum depth of 500ft.
The intention as a bilge pump was to just act as a hand held suction hose to mop
up any wash that may come in, & comply with G.L. I am not planning on major leaks!
I am wanting 2 solenoid ballast valves (inlet & outlet) to work in unison, mainly so
I can ride a bit higher while towing, as the inlet valve will stop the air in the tank
compressing, & also as a safe guard if the sub is left floating in the water for
long periods of time.