[PSUBS-MAILIST] Scrubber

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Dec 10 17:00:40 EST 2017

Brian,
I have looked at all sorts of filters to see if there is anything mass
produced & cheap that might be easily adapted. Haven't found anything
yet that is worthwhile adapting. There may be something ( & I continue to
keep my eyes open) but there are all sorts of peculiarities specific to a submarines requirements like fan, spring, height to diameter ratio & a transparent container
& it seems easier, as Emile says, to start with an acrylic tube.