[PSUBS-MAILIST] glueing aluminum

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 22 21:43:33 EST 2017

Alec,
I am interested in the photos when you take them.
I have a valve design based on Vance's but operated with solenoids.
However am open to alternatives.
What sort of anodising? I had my lights marine anodised but will go to
hard anodising next as they can scratch relatively easy. Could however
be the anodiser, I am not experienced enough to know!