[PSUBS-MAILIST] First Stage Regulator for O2 service Questions

roberto alvarez via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 25 17:55:11 EST 2017

Thank  you Alan,  thats why an scuba regulator is not necessary if we have
a regulator and a flow meter, and they are using scuba tanks o scuba tank
valves ( yoke or din ) to transport the  O2 and use scuba hoses and
plumbing, not because they will carry air.now i understand,  on the deco
bottles we use O2 , the pressure is around 145 psi, But we never down more
than 100 ft thank`s