[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hatch Closure Mechanism

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 30 15:50:52 EST 2017

Thanks Hank,
will have to think on this one. I want to let a novice dive my sub, so
the system needs to be bullet proof.
If I have some sort of lock mechanism I would need to be able to bypass
it if I needed to escape at depth. The pressure at depth would be apposing
the manual operation of the overpressure valve. You could flood the sub first
but normally the hatch is un-dogged prior to the hull equalizing.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad