[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shaft Seals

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Feb 1 21:15:34 EST 2017

Brian,Make a speedy sleeve.  No biggyHank

    On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 6:45 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi All,                Got myself into bit of a bind,  my 2.5" OD by 1" ID shaft bearing is fine, but it turns out that they don't make a seal that exact size.  They have under and over ,  so what I might do is epoxy the two shaft seals together so I can get to where I need to be.   They make a 2.5"OD by 1.25"ID  seal;   on my next motor pod I may change the propeller shaft to 1.25" just to make things easier ! Brian