[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2 sensor

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 2 14:34:34 EST 2017

Rick,
Nuytco sell O2 sensors. Phil said they had a lot of problems in the past with
various O2 sensors & are happy with their current one. I think it was purpose
built for them. I believe the marine environment can stuff them up.
You can die without noticing it by scrubbing out the CO2 & not feeding in any
O2. I am not sure how long it would take in a K350.