[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber performance

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 2 20:50:33 EST 2017

Cliff, Thanks for answering the question I was just going to ask.  Did you
build any special case to mount for replacement? I need to back and see the
line of code you used so I can use it in my DoMore PLC

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 2:46 PM, via Personal_Submersibles <