[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber performance

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 3 01:52:19 EST 2017

Hi Cliff,
Its been slow going as I am finishing building my home. Should be finished
in 45 days. But I have been making progress as I learn PLC coding and
ladder logic in the evenings. Currently I am working thru the flight Joy
Stick switch controls combined with a 4 position joystick base to control
the (2) forward canard wings, (2) vertical thrusters  (2) horizontal
thrusters, and (2) vectored rear thrusters to have a flight experience. I
spend many hours in the evening when my wife is not looking waving my hands
thru the air simulating flight and then coding the switches needed to make
the maneuver. I'm sure it would be entertaining to record a video.  I am
curious, are you using any gyroscopic sensors for pitch and roll? I'm
thinking I need to have some build into the coding so as to limit my human
abilities as safety overrides.
The next step is to get a bench setup with the joystick and canard wings to
run tests on the coding and for flight training purposes. Just need to
finish the house first. Mean while I'll be waving my hands in the air for a
while.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 8:04 PM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <