[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lifting equipment

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Feb 4 14:35:09 EST 2017

Sean,I nice Gantry on wheels with an electric hoist is the biggest time saver EVER Period.  Hank

    On Saturday, February 4, 2017 12:21 PM, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 A question for those of you building in your home shops, garages or yards:What, if any, lifting and handling equipment did you buy or build for manipulating your sub? I'm talking about A-frames, chain hoists, cranes, block & tackle, roller frames / pipe rollers, engine lifts or other contraptions to enable you to handle and manipulate the heavy pieces. For those that completed a build, what would you want to have if you had to do it again?Sean