[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lifting equipment

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 6 10:01:02 EST 2017

Sean, been running a bit behind on viewing Psub list.    My shop is a metal
building 24'x63' with a gable roof and a roll up door on one end.  In
the center section, which is 24'x 30', I welded a 10 ft, 10" ibeam under
the ridge.   On the this ibeam  I have two 2 Ton Trollies I got from harbor
freight  http://www.harborfreight.com/2-Ton-Push-Beam-Trolley-60509.html   that
I use for fabrication work and to lift my sub on and off the sub
trailer.  I have been happy with these hoist but they are manual hoist.  If
the oil price continues to increase and my work picks up, I would like to
replace these manual trolley hoist with similar capacity eclectic hoist.

Cliff