[PSUBS-MAILIST] co2 scrubber

Mon Feb 13 06:57:00 EST 2017

seems to be loads of 12v ones available as well.  Probably useless.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/500ml-Portable-Mini-Air-Dehumidifier-Damp-Mould-Moisture-Home-Kitchen-Bedroom/131982930763?_trksid=p2045573.c100507.m3226&_trkparms=aid%3D555014%26algo%3DPL.DEFAULT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20151016114640%26meid%3D3e6e46fed99d49f39e6dd133cc4d3796%26pid%3D100507%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26