[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber performance

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Feb 15 15:38:24 EST 2017

Brian,I got mine from China on Ebay, it was around 150 dollars.  Hank

    On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 1:27 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi All,                 Where can I purchase one of those CO2 sensors?  and how much will it set me back ?    BTW, I'm starting to experience shop over load !   There are so many aspects to a submarine it's almost like I need separate rooms to keep things organized !   Cleaning the shop up once in a while is not a bad idea as well ;-)   Brian