[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub launch musings

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Feb 15 18:36:15 EST 2017

Great puns Alan! I agree that an extending trailer tongue is probably
the most efficient way to go. Even then though, I've encountered a
couple of instances where we just can't put Snoopy in the water
because it stays too shallow too far out. Lately we've really been
digging the idea of snoopy on boat on trailer for easy
launch/recovery/water transit. ~ Doug