[PSUBS-MAILIST] thruster compensation

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 17 06:25:52 EST 2017

Alan,I didn't wast a cylinder, I made a compensator for under 40 dollars.  The whole project took about an hr including making a bracket to hold the compensator in place.  The most time consuming part was filling it with oil.  That was easy also  because the motors have two ports, one for filling and connecting the hose and one for venting air. Hank