[PSUBS-MAILIST] inside battery

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 20 11:41:02 EST 2017

It's my understanding that compressed oxygen and oil can be very explosive. If you didn't have any O2 tanks in your sub, I believe you would be ok but someone else here might have more insight than I. I knew a guy that was on O2 and got some oil on his fingers... it put him in the ICU for several weeks.