[PSUBS-MAILIST] S101

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 21 22:06:58 EST 2017

I have 1/2" schedule 80 SS nipples welded in the end caps and hull in
places so the valves would just screw on the nipples with nothing in
between to break but wanted to keep things close as possible to the hull
for room but my only concern is that I would be putting one thing between
the valve and if it failed, I'd be screwed. It seems like a schedule 40 SS
elbow would be pretty tough. Am I taking a change just to save some room?
Anyone else out there that has done this?

Rick

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 1:36 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <