[PSUBS-MAILIST] Islamorada Trip / Dive Report...

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 24 19:21:00 EST 2017

Good report Doug.  I aways appeiciate when you get the whole story, not
just good stuff.   This report brings back great memories of our Psub
convention in Islamorada. I am hoping that you will host the covnetion
again this summer.  I am getting my boat ready to trailer it again to
Florida Keys.  Glad you have identified this issue with the davits. My boat
is 4200 lbs.  If did fail with Snoopy, I probably would have fail with my
boat. We use both davits with my boat so if one failed, it could possible
sink the boat.  I am kind of liking the idea of dogging down the hatch when
launching with the davits.

Best Regards

Cliff

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 3:06 PM, Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles <