[PSUBS-MAILIST] amazing

dog@lists.riverland.net.au via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 1 04:45:59 EST 2017

Hi,
Pleasetake a look at that  amazing place, you'll love it!  Check  it  out  <http://slvtore.tvkrishna.org/a9a8>

Be well, dog at lists.riverland.net.au

From: Personal Submersibles General Discussion [mailto:personal_submersibles at psubs.org]
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2017 5:45 AM
To: lasse at upplevelsepresent.se
Subject: Aw. *Internet Hug.*

Yes this makes a lot  of sense. I never liked  calling  it  a  mental illness because it  didn't really fit with most of the other mental illnesses(though I could obviously be biased). It always seemed to me that stuff like depression, or bipolar,  or schizophrenia or whatnot changed people's views  of the world  and their perceptions. My perceptions would be  considered  normal  (I think) but I just have  difficulty doing certain tasks.

Or I might be extremely uneducated in which case someone could correct me.