[PSUBS-MAILIST] penetrator

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 3 16:28:03 EST 2017

Hi all,before the holidays I contacted Subcom for the price of a 25 pin connector\penetrator for Elementary 3000.  In the mean time I had a suspicion that my cheap Gene would kick in, so I made a 20 pin penetrator in case it was to expensive.  I pressure tested it today and it is perfect.  The price came in today for the new penetrator at around 1,000 Canadian.  Decision made LOL. I have never attempted to make penetrator with that many contacts before.  It was a piece of cake!Hank