[PSUBS-MAILIST] penetrator

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 3 17:46:08 EST 2017

Allan,I went with one penetrator to reduce the number of holes in the hull.  Yes, 11 wires are for the arm alone.  Two of those bring power from the manipulator battery inside the sub.  That gives me an emergency power supply for coms and scrubber.  I did not take construction pictures, should have though.Hank