[PSUBS-MAILIST] valve ID

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 10 19:06:11 EST 2017

Hi Hank,
I think you'll struggle to find a post valve with 1/4" NPT thread, but you
have a good chance of finding one with enough meat on it that you could
modify it (ie. drill and tap 1/4" NPT in the bottom), or making an adaptor
to suit.  You have a good chance of finding one that's 1/2" NPT (actually
1/2" NGT but they are compatible threads).

Cheers,
Steve

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:32 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <