[PSUBS-MAILIST] elec thru hulls

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jan 23 10:20:35 EST 2017

Brian,Those look very nice, and you will enjoy filling them with epoxy with such a big throat.  I have to use a syringe in some cases.  The only critique I could have is, I always thread the inside of my penetrators.  I have no idea if it matters, but my theory is, the water has a tougher journey to make going over threads and the epoxy has more surface area to grab.  Hank