[PSUBS-MAILIST] motor pods

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 26 03:07:37 EST 2017

Brian, Rick.
I am pretty sure Phil said he would sell his 4 axis "Deep Worker 2000" foot controls.
Not sure of the price though. I saw an article where NASA was looking at copying
these controls for it's space craft.
Cliff put foot controls on his R300, & I have been wavering on the issue. Certainly
it would be an advantage to have your hands free for videoing etc.