[PSUBS-MAILIST] locate wreck

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 29 12:28:35 EST 2017

Hi All,In the fall I reached out to the BC Underwater Archeological Society to let them know of my intentions to explore a steam paddle wheeler wreck in a nearby lake.  The wreck is quite unexplored because it is 400 ish feet deep.  I also offered to help locate other wrecks with Gamma just for fun.  They have asked me to locate the hull of the SS Minto in Gelena Bay Arrow Lake.  They have been searching for three years with side scan but no luck.  I will be going out in March to try and locate it for them.  Anyone interested in joining me?  the wreck is in 150 feet of water.Hank