[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Test

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 9 19:38:56 EDT 2017

Hi Steve,Thank you, that would be great!Hank

    On Sunday, July 9, 2017 5:37 PM, Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi Hank,Australian Pressure Vessel Heads is in my neck of the woods - I'd be happy to make enquiries or visit them on your behalf if needed. I've used heads from them in the past (just stainless internal pressure vessel stuff) and they are good to deal with.
Cheers,Steve