[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Test

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 9 22:43:41 EDT 2017

Hi Hank,
I was under the impression your CNG spheres are composite/fibre-wrapped?  I
presume you're aware that using a model based on metal components wouldn't
apply well to composite.

I think I posted about it, but I've done a lot of research and some testing
on using composite cylinders underwater and it's potentially a bit scary,
especially with salt water.  If anyone is interested I can go into more
detail.

Cheers,
Steve

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 11:53 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <