[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Test

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 10 19:46:56 EDT 2017

Kieth,You can use the cheap steel tanks if your just storing Hydrogen.  Hank

    On Monday, July 10, 2017 5:02 PM, k6fee via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,
Compressed H2 gas.
Keith T.

-------- Original message --------From: hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Date: 7/10/17 2:25 PM (GMT-08:00) To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Test
Kieth,What are you up to that you need a cng tank?Hank