[PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine for sale

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 11 11:46:57 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

I need to clear out my shop to make more room. I have a partially built K-350 project that I would like to pass on to someone and have decided to lower the price just to get it out of the shop. It is a finished hull with cart to roll it around in the shop. The hull has veiwports and hatch already installed and also comes with the battery pods. I am have lowered the price to $15,000 and would like to have it out of the shop by the end of this month. E-mail me at swaters at piscessub.com

Thank you!