[PSUBS-MAILIST] New video of bathtub submarine

Tue Jul 11 12:07:37 EDT 2017

Jesus.  "I can hear the bathtub cracking".

Got to admire the guys balls, but suggest we distance ourselves from this.
Or maybe someone needs to tell them what a deathtrap it is.

Next Monday the bathtub will probably implode.

On 11 July 2017 at 16:43, MerlinSub at t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles <