[PSUBS-MAILIST] Ethical obligation to inform

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 12 15:57:50 EDT 2017

Scott,
I met Will at the Underwater Intervention Convention 3 years ago,
& he told me that authorities were pressing him for a set of rules /
guidelines for managing personal submersibles.
He was resisting having to do this, & it looks like  he has finally been
pushed in to it. A number of Psubbers know him & I am sure he would
be willing to put any draft regulations to the group for discussion if
we request that. Is Vance part of this board?